This website is the property of Coin S.p.A.. (hereafter referred to as “Coin S.p.A..””), with registered office at Venezia Mestre, Via Bruno Maderna n. 11, and is used to present the products and services marketed by this company. Unless otherwise indicated, the content of the website, including - inter alia - the text and images it contains and their layout on the site, remains the property of Coin S.p.A.. and is protected by copyright.
Copyright 2014 – Coin S.p.A.. - All rights reserved
Access to the website and its use are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and to the legislation currently in force. By accessing and browsing the website, the user accepts, without any restrictions or reservations, the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Use of the website
All content that is viewed or read on the website must be considered as protected by copyright and may only be used in the manner indicated in the Terms and Conditions, or according to specific instructions outlined in various sections of the website.
Liability and guarantees
- Coin S.p.A.. does not offer any guarantees and therefore accepts no liability for the content, completeness or accuracy of any advertisements or information published on its site by associated traders.
- The material published on the site originates from various sources, for which reason the site might contain technical inaccuracies and/or transcription errors. Everything that appears on the website is provided “just as it is”, without guarantees of any kind, either implicit or explicit.
- Coin S.p.A.. undertakes to keep the website updated as far as possible, but does not offer any guarantee regarding the accuracy of the content on the site. Except where legally binding imperatives apply, Coin S.p.A.. does not accept any liability for any possible errors or omissions present on its site.
- Coin S.p.A.. does not assume any liability for events and/or damage, direct or indirect, which the user and/or a third party might suffer as a result of use of the content of the site, including, for example, damage from loss of profit or from savings not obtained.
- In no event can Coin S.p.A.. be held liable for damage or loss of any nature that the user might suffer as a result of the operational failure of any service offered on the site, and/or for the non-receipt of information and/or for its inaccuracy or incompleteness.
Unless indicated otherwise, all the images, files and artistic work which comprise the website are the property of Coin S.p.A.. and are published in full respect for the current law. The use of such images for purposes unrelated to this site is strictly prohibited.
The contents of the site cannot, therefore, be copied, reproduced, transferred or distributed without the prior written consent of Coin S.p.A... Users are also not permitted to save content on their own computers and/or to print out pages for their personal use.
Brands and logos
The brands and logos that appear on this website are registered trademarks and are the property of Coin S.p.A... No element of this site should be regarded or interpreted as granting permission or rights to make use of the brands displayed on the site. The brands and logos cannot be used and/or referred to in any way on other internet sites without the prior written consent of Coin S.p.A...
To obtain such consent, please contact Coin S.p.A...
Via Maderna, 11
I-30174 Mestre Venezia ITALY
+39 041 5065100
Reg. number in the Venice Companies Register, Tax code, and VAT number: 04391480276
Coin S.p.A. reserves the right to review at any time the Terms and Conditions regarding the use of its website. Coin S.p.A. also reserves the right to change the website, at its sole discretion, in any manner and/or at any time without prior notice.
The content of this site will be interpreted and regulated in accordance with Italian law.